Project Mock Up

                                                        

For my final installation project, I've finally finalized it down to one project instead of the initial 3 I had when I first proposed the projects. I settled on the larger-scale cyanotype prints that I want instead of just mounting them on a wall I want them to hang like sheets hanging outside to dry. With the addition of blue lights possibly using gels and a couple fans to have the prints lightly billowing in the wind. I also settled roughly on the subject matter of the prints. I decided to continue a project I started last year looking at emotion and how many of us put on a mask that hides our true feelings. Plus I wanted to through some landscapes possibly on the walls of whatever space I might be in. Below are some test prints that I did this weekend including shots I did last spring and some feathers I found outside.





\


Comments

  1. I really like your drawing illustration, that looks like a poster. I think it maybe great to hang these cyanotype prints outdoor, or maybe not only on paper, it maybe on some soft material, which will flow when winds blow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20 Objects and Space

10 RANDOM SPACES

Project Proposal