20 Objects and Space

 

I started by looking at different small spaces which led me to take pictures in a drawer filled with these little animal figurines and a lighter so I thought first what if I put the lighter in the fireplace and take a photo. 













Then I started taking photos of the little animal figurines looking at how their small sizes looked in different spaces around the house. I was going to take them on an adventure but didn't go out this weekend. 

I started in the library with an up-close photo and then a zoomed-out photo highlighting the small size of the figurines. 

                                                                                                                    











then on the piano ...





a chair... 












a clock...




then I randomly looked at the objects currently in the Harry Potter door and I found out the space was a bit bigger than I thought with a shelf inside the space. 







Then I went back to placing the figurines around especially in smaller spaces .





Overall I just was attempting to look at space through a kind of tiny perspective because I considering working in tiny spaces for my installation. Here are some other random photos I took of the figurines.























Comments

  1. I absolutely love the differing scale/usage of color all throughout these arrangements. Great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of the figurines looking out the window, framed by the curtains. There's something forlorn about their smallness on the windowsill, something anticipatory about their gaze through the glass. It evokes many different emotions at once!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 RANDOM SPACES

Project Proposal